Mahabharata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction : Jack

Go down

Introduction : Jack Empty Introduction : Jack

Mathematics is probably what I've studied most, especially set theory. If I had to sum up my knowledge of mathematics I'd say I knew basic calc, a lot of set theory, and smatterings of everything else. My knowledge in natural science is limited. My current quest is learn as much physics as I can while refusing to accept any scientific knowledge unless I've seen and fully understood the experiments or evidence supporting it. So far this quest is taking me mostly into a study of the history of science, which is one of my favorite topics.
jack
Settlers
Settlers

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Introduction : Jack :: Comments

Shenanigans

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 am  Shenanigans

jack wrote:... My current quest is learn as much physics as I can while refusing to accept any scientific knowledge unless I've seen and fully understood the experiments or evidence supporting it...

That's a good attitude. It's rare finding people these days with common sense.

Back to top Go down

BrB

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 am  BrB

Shenanigans wrote:
jack wrote:... My current quest is learn as much physics as I can while refusing to accept any scientific knowledge unless I've seen and fully understood the experiments or evidence supporting it...

That's a good attitude. It's rare finding people these days with common sense.

Well it was always rare, since a very small amount of people actually cares about logic and objective truth.
As a science minded community, we should be all like this.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum